Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Do I Dare?

Happy Early Thanksgiving to you!! I am seriously considering heading out super early on Friday morning to get some door busters. I have done it two years in a row but I just don't know if I have it in me. There are some things that I would like to get but do I dare face the mob of people in mad chaos? hmmm....

3 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Do it. it is the experience. i am going from 4:30ish I think to 7am...Now that is crazy!!!

Katherine and Richard said...

Hey...I was thinking about the same thing!!! Although I don't know exactly what I "need." Where are you going to go?

Jon and Melissa said...

Did you go? I was going to but was way too tired. So I did all the shopping online and got the deals. Then went out after Makenlee's nap. I pretty much got everything I wanted to get.