Monday, October 15, 2007

All by Myself!!





Our baby can now sit up all by himself! So big!!!

6 comments:

Katherine and Richard said...

Good job Brody! Wow! The puppy outfit was definitely the right choice. His eyes look amazing in those pictures! He is adorable!

Ryan and Melanie said...

I love the outfit! Thanks for picking it out with me! I am such a fan of the beanie that I may go get more of them. :)

Lori said...

He is growing up so fast! Wow sitting up and eating rice cereal! I love the outfit...is it Gymboree? Too cute!

Jon and Melissa said...

what a big boy...Love the beanie.. He is got some big blue eyes too.

Ryan and Melanie said...

Yes, it is a Gymboree outfit!

breitx4 said...

He is SO beautiful! I just want to kiss those cheeks:) We miss you Brody... you are SOOO... very loved.