B had his well baby check up today. He weighs 20 lbs 11 oz and is 28 in long. :) The DR gave me the OK to "sleep train" which we started last night. Thanks to Lori, Lori, and Melissa for the ideas!! I will keep you all updated... :)
I'll be praying. Hearing the baby cry can be hard, but so worth it now vs. when he is older. Get the ear plugs out or leave the house if you need too. Obviously you can't leave in the middle of the night but maybe just walking outside. That or put some music on in your room to drown out the cry.
Can you imagine me walking outside in my pajamas at 3:30 a.m.? I could just say to people, "oh, I am fine. Just couldn't take my crying baby anymore." :) hee hee Ryan is going in to check on him. I sure hope it works soon!!!
3 comments:
I'll be praying. Hearing the baby cry can be hard, but so worth it now vs. when he is older. Get the ear plugs out or leave the house if you need too. Obviously you can't leave in the middle of the night but maybe just walking outside. That or put some music on in your room to drown out the cry.
Can you imagine me walking outside in my pajamas at 3:30 a.m.? I could just say to people, "oh, I am fine. Just couldn't take my crying baby anymore." :) hee hee
Ryan is going in to check on him. I sure hope it works soon!!!
I was talking about at like 10 or so. I did not mean at like 3am.....
Post a Comment