Wednesday, September 12, 2007

never again

Makena had her three year old check up on Monday and I had them give her the flu shot. Well, she has had a fever since Tuesday morning at 3am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 GRRRR....5% of kids react to the flu shot and she is one of them. After spending two nights and days with her having a fever, we are all spent!! I called our ped. and chatted with him b/c the fever has lasted so long. I asked him to put it in her chart that I do not want her to get another one next year. He complied. I sure hope she gets better soon!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I am sorry to hear she is sick. I do hope she gets better soon.

Ryan and Melanie said...

Today is the third day and she STILL has a fever! I am going crazy being stuck in the house!!!!