Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Makena Bee!



Today is Makena's third birthday! We celebrated it in Indy and Michigan with our families and will do a little friends b-day party on Saturday. We suprised her with a bicycle this morning! She LOVES it and has ridden it around the house and outside. I made her birthday waffles with a candle in it and sang "happy birthday" to her. After nap, she and I made brownies. We gave some to our neighbors and put three candles in one and sang again with Daddy and Brody. I can't believe that she is three years old! What a big girl!!

2 comments:

breitx4 said...

You are such an expert on your bicycle, Makena! I wish we could be there to see you riding it. We miss you lots and lots! XXOOXXOOXXOOX

Ryan and Melanie said...

I miss you too Auntie Lori. Tell my cousins I said Hi!!