We have been on the go every day this week! Yesterday Makena had her eye appointment and today Brody had his 4 month well baby check-up. Did you know that all babies should be checked by an eyecare specialist between 6-12 months of age? It is a government sponsered program called Infantsee and it is free. Then a child should be checked at 3 and 5 years of age. I am passing this along because apparently not all peds. know to tell their patients. So here are the stats on my baby!
Age: 4 months 1 week Height: 26 inches Weight: 19 lbs 1 oz. (He did have a full diaper so technically he could be 18 lbs 14 oz. :) )
Percentiles: height 90% Weight 97% head 90%
DR report: He looks great!
Mama's Report: He is absolutly perfect!
3 comments:
Dude, Is Brody out of the infant carrier? What a brut. My Makenlee is a feather weight compared to your boy....Different sizes....
Yes, about the carrier...I just read that it goes to 26 inches so in about a week he will outgorw it. UGH b/c he is not sitting up yet on his own so it will be hard when I grocery shop. B def. takes after Ryan. He has surpassed my friend's 9 month old and 13 month old.
Makenlee will be out of hers real soon b/c of her height not weight. She is 25 in. now. I had the same issue with Easton getting out of the carrier before he sat up too. I just got one of those shopping cart cover things and he used that or I'd put him in the bjorn. It sucks when they get out of the carrier b/c they can't sleep if you are running errands b/c you have to take them out of the seat instead of taking the seat into the store. Have you started him on solids? If not you go girl for keeping up with that boy. We are waiting until 6 months at least.
Post a Comment