Monday, July 16, 2007

What's in a name?



When Makena was little I started calling her "MakenaBee" one day and the name stuck. Well, it often gets shortened to just "Bee". When Brody was born, Ryan came up with the nickname "BrodyBear" because he is so cuddly. I came up with the nickname "Blue" because his eyes are blue. Guess what he is most often called? "B." Yep, so basically Makena and Brody both will answer to the name of "Bee/B." I guess that when we have our third baby we won't even have to think of a new nickname; he/she will answer to "B"!

5 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Dude, Brody looks huge in that picture....Is he going to be a football player or what? And you are already talking about #3. Brave women....

Ryan and Melanie said...

ok, I know he looks huge but it is just the angle of the picture!! :) Ryan said the same thing. Honestly, I'd love for him to play football...but it's up to him.

Lori said...

That is soo cute. "B" is a good nickname! Matt and I have been calling eachother that for 10 years now!

Brody looks so cute and getting big! He if for sure your side of the family looks. I bet your Dad is soo proud.

We need a Bill Knapps reunion!

Ryan and Melanie said...

I would LOVE a giraffe right now. (I think that was the grilled cheese.) yummmmmy chocolate cake and bean soup!!!

Liz said...

Brody is getting SO big! Your kids are so cute! I just googled the Infantsee program. Very cool. They should have this program in every state.

I hope you guys are enjoying your summer. We are going over to Marji's house on Sunday to celebrate Chrissie being home.

Take care, Liz