Sunday, July 29, 2007
What a whirlwind!!!
This has been a fantastic weekend for us! It started out on Friday night when we had some friends from AZ over. Makena loved playing with their little girl. On Saturday we all slept in and then went shopping to Crate and Barrel. Our place settings were from there and we need about five more cereal bowls. Well, guess what? Our pattern has been discontinued! AHHH....so they were very nice and suggested that we call the outlets and warehouse. I will get on that tomorrow. Then we headed to this giant mall and it was a tad overwhelming with people. Our goal: running shoes for Ryan, tennis shoes for Makena, and sandles for me! Ryan: nothing....Makena: nothing but we did find out that her foot has grown by leaps and bounds in 4 weeks...me: yea!! I got black sandles. (That does not look right for spelling...hmmmm) Then, the great find of the trip! I got Makena the cutest dress for her b-day celebrations! It is a berry red with white polka dots. I LOVE it! That night we went to our friends house to swim and bbq. They are simply wonderful friends! Their son and Makena are great friends and love to play together. :) It was great conversation and yummy food which included homemade ice cream. :) Then this morning, we went to our old church with the AZ friends and met up with some other friends. WOW! We really miss RH church. After church, all three families grabbed food and went to a house to eat and chat. It was neat because when we all first met, we were newlyweds and now we all have children! As we were driving home this afternoon, Ryan and I decided that this had been a fantastic weekend! Now, because we were so on the go, both B's did not have naps in their beds. But they were both troopers! So come Monday, we will get pictures of baby B and get everyone back into the routine which included naps. :) So, to end our weekend, we are going to watch Shark Week on Discovery!! (Chomp!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Who did you hang w/? Did you see Trevor and Ginny much?
the sharks! Yes, I see g, t, and the girls a lot. They live in our community. G's brother and sister-in-law just moved in across the street from us about a month ago. Great people!!
I thought so....Do they have just the one daughter or have they got more little ones? Do you know if Beau and lynsie have any kids yet? I think they are the only ones that were kid-less. All of us have kids..How times change, right?
Sharks have Carsyn...Lynzi and Beau welcomed Greyson on the 25th of July!! Can you believe that we all have kids now?
Post a Comment