Thursday, May 24, 2007

four weeks and going strong



Brody was four weeks last Sunday and is getting stronger each day. He is gaining strength a lot with his head. I got super sick last Friday night so I was thankful to hear that my parents trip to Napa was cancelled for this week. I was so sick that I couldn't do anything for three days or so. Lesson learned: the mommy cannot get sick!!! So guess what? I took vitamins tonight and am going to start REALLY taking them. That will help me function better. . .right?

Fast forward to today: I discovered the Mary Kay facial highlighter!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! It is great and amazing. I recommend it to people everywhere. So I am adding it to my collection of fabulous products from MK that I use on a daily basis. Thanks to my consultant!!!! :) Well that is all for now b/c Brody Bear is crying . . .more on this nickname later~~

No comments: