Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's Offical

Today was my last day teaching and my offical career change begins tomorrow. I am giving myself the night off!!! (ok, not really but. . . ) It doesn't seem real yet however, I did have a break down yesterday about whether this was right for me. I called my sister Lori and she helped me through it. I sent a good-bye letter to my students and all of the staff at my school. I am off until the 2008-2009 school year and then I can choose to come back or resign fully. Today, my partner Lisa came in and threw a wonderful good0bye/baby shower for me with the first graders. It was great!! She and our room mom had games for the kids and treats. It was a great party and a neat way to include them. Brody is due in 11 days so I may be able to get some rest before he joins us. :) I am going to fully enjoy relaxing and doing last minute preparations.

No comments: