Thursday, September 14, 2006

Pamper me

No, I am not talking about Pamper's Diapers. Today I took Makena to Maria's and headed off for a day of shopping and pampering. I found a couple of things for myself but I got the cutest things for Makena. At the children's place, I got her flare jeans with a ruffle and sparkle flare jeans. I love them! I also shopped at the pumpkin patch which has European sizes and got two cute shirts. I loved clothes shopping for her. Hmmmm. . .maybe I will become her personal shopper!!! (hee hee) On the way home I stopped and treated myself to a much needed ped. I was so relaxed. (ok so I still felt like bar**** but at least I have pretty feet!!!! ) Once at Maria's, I stayed for about 30 minutes and chatted while Makena played with her friends. She has so much fun with all of her friends. More fun for me, my husband is going to go the movies with me during the middle of the day tomorrow! We will use Maria again and go on a date. (FYI: Maria is her daycare provider and we pay even when she doesn't attend so me dropping her off is no big deal.) Yi-pee!!!! Oh, and my mom comes next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya-HOO!!!!!!!!!!1

2 comments:

Lori said...

sounds like your going to get some much needed hubby and rest time. enjoy:) i am sure your feet look fab!

Ryan and Melanie said...

Thanks! I do love pedicures! Oh, and do not go see Hollywoodland. It was a total disappointment but the afternoon was wonderful!