Friday, August 04, 2006
There's no place like home
I have spent today at my house with Makena. Well, ok, actually we woke up and sent Ryan off to work and then Makena and I changed into workout clothes. She and I went for a walk around my community. It was so peaceful outside. The marine layer, or cloud cover, hadn't quite worn off so the mountains were slightly covered in clouds. It was very beautiful. When I came home, we got ready and ran to the store to exchange some things and came back home. This is when I felt that there is no place like home. I just sat in my house with Makena and felt so lucky to live here. I looked out my back slider and saw the green hillside and palms. Hummingbirds were flying around the red feeder and I just had the most peaceful feeling.. . and that is all! I put Makena to bed, did some touch-up painting, and read a book!! So, maybe I am already practicing for my relaxing trip to HI. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ohhh your going again? LUCKY!
Post a Comment