Thursday, June 15, 2006
Sprinkler
This has been a very busy day for us! I had to go into work this morning for a Spring Performance that my 1st graders put on. Then Ryan meet me at work with Makena and we traded cars and Makena. Then we were off!! Makena and I ran errands for 2 hours. She was PERFECT!!!! So when we got home, we put on our bathing suits and brought out the sprinkler. She had so much fun. We played in the sprinkler and with the water table for about an hour. Then we came in for lunch. Well, she was so tired from all the fun that she crashed for her nap. Yea for me b/c yesterday . . .no nap. I washed the kitchen floor (just a side note here, I had to wash the floor b/c we had a man install undercabinet lighting and there were footprints with mud on the floor) and am now making a dinner for a friend who had a baby. I LOVE summer!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment