Thursday, June 22, 2006

It could have been worse

I will use a rainbow of colors to write this entry to help you fully understand my couch. . .I did this to myself. Makena was coloring on the floor with crayons and on paper when I left her. 10 minutes later I came back to a gorgeous scribbled floor, couch, rocking chair and wall. . .ahhh yes, my daughter colored all over the furniture. Well I laughed about it and shared it with Ryan and he laughed. All was funny until now. . .I can't get it off! This is the couch that I love!!!! Now, it is a couch that I love with Makena's artwork on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But through it all, I say. . . "It could be worse. It could be marker or sharper. It could be paint. It could be a million things but instead it is just 'washable' crayon." I'll keep you undated. Oh, and for those of you who have read the pen entry, I gave her these crayons, it just didn't cross my mind that she would choose today to bust out and be super creative!

1 comment:

Lori said...

ohhh myy goodness...how funny that our children all choose to do these creative things at the same time! good luck on the crayon stains....i dont have a solution that i can give you yet, but will look into it:)