In just a week we will be in Hawaii. . . I am so excited but I also realized that I have a lot to do. My dad told me that I have to get a note saying that they can take Makena into the doctor and make decisions for med. treatment. WHOA! I was soooo not thinking about that. We are going to bust out our yucky counter tops in the kitchen and put down granite tiles. I think it will look much nicer and it will be WAY easier to clean. However, here is the kicker, I have to choose and buy the tile by Wednesday so Ryan and my dad can install it before we leave. As you all know, I do not make decisions fast and most tile places close at 4:00 p.m. so . . . I think I am coming down with a bad cold on Tuesday. (hee hee) Ok, here is a story of how GOD watches over us:
tonight we were at my aunt's house for dinner with about 10 other people. Kenabee was playing all over and we were on her like a hawk b/c my aunt's house is gorgeous and it has a pool in the backyard. . .well all of the sudden, this lady said, "Is that her outside?" AND Ryan jumped up, I did too, and he ran out the backdoor as Makena was RIGHT by the pool. She was not about to go into the pool; I don't think she realized it was there. Someone had cracked open the door and she opened it more and walked out. This was all in about 30 seconds. All in all it was a crisis averted and GOD was sooo watching out for her. :) We had a great Easter and we hope that you all did too!
No comments:
Post a Comment