Saturday, April 22, 2006
I'm going crazy. . .
I cannot take the mess in my house anymore. I haven't been able to clean anything b/c of all of the dust and dirt from the kitchen. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! But the good news is that we leave in 24 hours!!!! (a little less I think) Makena will do great with her papa and mimi (grammi to the older kids) but we as the parents will have it harder. :) This morning Kena said, "where are you?" to papa. Pretty cool! Her language is growing by leaps and bounds each day! Right now she is "talking" on the phone. It is so funny to hear her have these conversations. She is pushing the page button on the phone and cracking up at the noise it makes. . .not such a great noise! Ryan and dad are going to work on the kitchen all day today and I am off to a baby shower for a bit. Then it will be time to pack!!!!! I am going to try to set up my phone so I can send pictures through it to this blog. I saw it on someone else's blog and it is so cool. Seeeeeeeee you later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment