Wednesday, March 08, 2006
One week down
I turned in my first assignment for my class last night and then took a night off. Juggling everything is tricky!!!! I definetly need a house cleaner because as much as I love to clean, it just isn't happening with everything else. So my parents are flying in on Saturday for 7 weeks. Yep, 7 weeks. They are actually staying for an extra week so that Ryan and I can celebrate our 3rd anniversary early and go to Maui. (It is a business trip that he won.) I am very excited to have them out here. I just wish that my whole family could be together!!! Well, speaking of that, Ryan and I are seriously praying about where to go and when to leave our CA address. My contract is for another year and then I have to reapply again to job share. We also want another baby (me: girl, ryan: boy :) ) in a year or so. Lots of changes are going on!! I think that I am going to stick with my masters and try to do as much as possible. If we do move, however, having a masters may not be to my benefit within the teaching field. . . but OH WELL!!!!!!!!! I am tired of second guessing myself and my decisions. Well I am off to get ready to run some errands with Makena bee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment