Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I quit my masters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt so convicted that it was not what I was to do so after many, many, many talks with wise people. . .I concluded that now is NOT the time. I can do it later. Makena is only little once and I was just miserable with not being able to focus on her. So, now I am so happy and at peace. Ya-Hoo! We are off to visit some friends this weekend and can' wait to see them. It has been soooo cold here that we are looking forward to going to a warmer climate. Well I took Makena to the doctor today to have her iron levels checked again. (She has been low for 9 months now.) It was such a hassel! The nurse took her blood in a small glass vial and left the room. I got Kenabee all calmed down when, in came the nurse again and siad that she had to take more blood b/c the vial broke! Grrrr. . . so now my precious baby had to have her other finger pricked and would not stop crying. It was awful. The good news is that is finally at the low-normal mark. I just have to keep giving her the vitamins with iron in it to keep it up. (My husband just walked in the house and handed me a gorgeous bouqet of flowers. I am so lucky!!)

No comments: